Automation in Industry 4.0: More than just a buzzword
Industry 4.0 is a technological revolution in the way companies manufacture, improve, and distribute their products.
We are now integrating new technologies by having advanced software, robotics and sensors that analyze data, which create whole new levels of liability, visibility, and insight with high-tech storage.
In this article we will tell a bit about what Industry 4.0 means to us here at EffiMat Storage Technology A/S and some of the choices you could make as a company, in order to utilize the potential of Industry 4.0 in the future.
An automation of Industry 4.0 can can be crucial for future success
The smart effect Industry 4.0 has is creating integration between the digital world and the physical production. Here at EFFIMAT, Industry 4.0 means that we can offer an automated warehouse picking system and secure your company’s operational liability in the best possible way.
Here are some of the biggest advantages of optimizing your company with automated technology:
- The analyzed and collected data allow for a better decision making
- New levels of visibility and insight with the combined data
- New level of efficiencies and responsiveness to customers
- Predictive maintenance
- Minimize equipment downtime. We can log on to our solutions and in many cases rectify errors from a distance. We will be able to get notifications in advance, based on patterns and hereby act ahead and prevent errors that could result in an operational downtime.
- Incorporate high-tech storage leads to higher productivity, improved quality in your products and reduces manufacturing errors and saves you money and time.
Automated Industry 4.0 can be applied across all types of industrial companies. By entering the automated fourth industrial revolution your company gain competitiveness and industrial strength and that’s why storage optimization can be crucial for your success.
Get started with storage optimization. Read more about the ClassicMat™